The need for safety is paramount in the current situation. At the Park-Hotel am Rhein you can feel safe - because we fulfill the necessary requirements of the BAG as consistently and at the same time as discreetly as possible, so that you can enjoy your days with us without worries.
The health of our visitors and employees has top priority
The need for safety is paramount in the current situation. At Parkresort Rheinfelden, you can feel safe - because we fulfill the necessary requirements of the BAG as consistently as necessary, and at the same time as discreetly as possible, so that you can enjoy your stay with us without any worries.
Park-Hotel am Rhein: We are guided by the specified safety measures of > HotellerieSuisse / > current offer Park-Hotel am Rhein
sole uno wellness world / fitness gallery: > protection concept
The Parkresort Rheinfelden implements the following generally applicable measures in addition to the protection measures required for specific operations:
- Mandatory wearing of masks throughout the entire Parkresort, with the exception of the bathing and sauna areas.
- Persons who have been in a risk area in the last 14 days, have had close contact with a laboratory-confirmed case or are showing symptoms of illness are not permitted to visit.
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection measures by our cleaning team (additional cleaning of door handles, elevators and toilets, etc.).
- Raising awareness and training all staff on standard personal prevention measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of disinfectant products, etc.
- Set up disinfection dispensers for patients and guests.
- Education campaign through online and on-site info sharing and signage.
Your Parkresort Rheinfelden